In his PrepTalk, Kaufman takes time to pause, step back, and absorb the big changes occurring across the globe. He explains the evolving trends, where they intersect, and how they will dictate the future of emergency management.
- FEMA Strategic Foresight Initiative
- Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery
- US Census Bureau: We are a Changing Nation: A Series on Population Trends
- Infrastructure Report Card
- Discussion Slides – Our Changing World: The Challenge for Emergency Managers
PrepTalks are given by subject-matter experts and thoughts leaders to spread new ideas, spark conversation, and promote innovative leadership for the issues confronting emergency managers now and over the next 20 years. For more information and more talks, see https://www.fema.gov/preptalks