ELP applications are now being accepted.
January 15 deadline for admittance to the spring cohort.
Successful applicants are notified in March for a May start.
June 15 deadline for admittance to the fall cohort.
Successful applicants are notified in August for a November start.
If you are a DHS employee, review these instructions before you start an application.
- The application will ask you some basic information about your:
- Current contact information
- Your organization/agency and your position in it
- Your resume
- What do you contribute to homeland security, within your jurisdiction and region?
- Over the next five to ten years, what impacts do you expect to have within the homeland security enterprise?
- How have you enhanced collaboration among professional disciplines within the homeland security enterprise, to include, building relationships with diverse communities?
Read the complete program overview.