January 15, 2022 deadline for admittance to the 2022 cohort.
1. The application will ask you some basic information about your:
- Current contact information
- Your organization/agency and your position in it
- Your resume
2. You will be asked to write short responses to the following:
- What do you contribute to radiological emergency preparedness, within your jurisdiction and region?
- How will you influence the radiological emergency preparedness over the next three to five years?
- How have you enhanced collaboration among professional disciplines and how has this impacted radiological emergency preparedness?
- What have you done to build capabilities and foster relationships with the diverse communities within your jurisdiction? Please provide examples.
- Why should you be selected for the CHDS Radiological Emergency Preparedness Executive Education Program?
- Describe two or three of your most recent significant radiological emergency preparedness related projects. Briefly describe why those activities are significant to radiological emergency preparedness and how they impact national and community capabilities.
3. If you are not the most senior person in your organization, you will be asked to submit a letter of recommendation from that person.
Read the complete program overview.