January 15, 2022 deadline for admittance to 2022 cohorts.
If you are a DHS employee, review these instructions before you start an application.
1. The application will ask you some basic information about your:
- Current contact information
- Your organization/agency and your position in it
- Your resume
2. You will be asked to write short responses to the following:
- Briefly describe your position and the homeland security, public safety, and emergency management aspects of your position. (<2000 characters).
- Describe two or three of your most recent significant homeland security-related projects. Briefly describe why those activities are significant to homeland security (<2000 characters).
3. If you are not the most senior person in your organization, you will be asked to submit a letter of recommendation from that person.
Read the complete program overview.