APEX 2019: February 20-21 in Monterey CA
The Alumni Professional Exchange (APEX) Continuing Education Workshop provides alumni the opportunity to learn about and reflect on critical homeland security issues from different perspectives while visiting with classmates, expanding networks with professionals from other cohorts, and catching up with instructors.
- Plenary Session 1: U.S. Virgin Islands – Lessons from Hurricanes Irma and Maria
- Plenary Session 2: Fake News: A Challenge for Decision-makers
- Plenary Session 3: The Opioid Crisis
- Plenary Session 4 Cyber Security & Cyber Currencies – What’s New?
- Plenary Session 5: Artificial Intelligence and Homeland Security (Driverless Cars, weapons, data collection, facial recognition, etc.)
- Plenary Session 6: FEMA Perspective and Update
- Plenary Session 7: ISIS 2.0 – Where Does the Terrorist Group Go from Here?
Registration will open in fall 2018 and is open to alumni of CHDS’ Master’s, ELP, FCLP, Pacific ELP, or REP programs.
Director, Strategic Communications
Contract Support for CHDS
831-402-4672 | firstname.lastname@example.org