APEX 2018: February 21-22 in Monterey CA
The Alumni Professional Exchange (APEX) Continuing Education Workshop provides alumni the opportunity to learn about and reflect on critical homeland security issues from different perspectives while visiting with classmates, expanding networks with professionals from other cohorts, and catching up with instructors.
- Plenary Session 1: Opportunities for New Approaches to Disaster Response and Recovery
- Plenary Session 2: Fake News: A Challenge for Decision-makers
- Plenary Session 3: The Opioid Crisis
- Plenary Session 4 Cyber Security & Cyber Currencies – What’s New?
- Plenary Session 5: Artificial Intelligence and Homeland Security (Driverless Cars, weapons, data collection, facial recognition, etc.)
- Plenary Session 6: Town Hall Discussion of Emerging Homeland Security Issues
- Plenary Session 7: ISIS 2.0 – Where Does the Terrorist Group Go from Here?
Registration is open to alumni of CHDS’ Master’s, ELP, FCLP, Pacific ELP, or REP programs.
Clicking this link will immediately and automatically register you for the workshop.
Director, Strategic Communications
Contract Support for CHDS
831-402-4672 | email@example.com
CHDS Alumni: Room blocks are being held at the following properties:
Navy Gateway Inn and Suites:
A block of rooms have been reserved for February 20-23, 2018.
- Standard Queen no Kitchenette ($94 per night)
- Standard Queen with Kitchenette ($99 per night)
- Deluxe Suite with Kitchenette ($109 per night) Limited number available
The Navy Gateway Inn is not accepting direct reservations. Reservations must be made through CHDS.
To make a reservation:
Email Russell Stearns at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide him your room choice and check-in and check-out dates.
We are unable to extend reservations beyond February 23.
Hilton Garden Inn:
A group block is available at the Hilton Garden Inn for $142 per night for Feb 20-23, 2017; please refer to the “APEX 2018” when making your reservation using the hotels direct telephone line at 831-373-6141, option #1
Or, use this link if you prefer to make your reservation through the Hilton Website:
Under Special Accounts and Rates, enter “APX” is entered under Group Code.
Hyatt Regency Monterey
A group block is available at the Hyatt Regency starting at $189 per night for Feb 20-23, 2017. Reservations must be made by January 23, 2018. Use the link below to make a reservation: